School bells are now ringing, and chatter of children once again fills those locker-lined hallways. Before you know it, report cards will be out. A bad mark may indicate your student could benefit from a tutor, but why wait until your child is behind? Signs that he or she may be struggling in school include:
- A negative attitude in a particular subject
- Calling his or herself "stupid"
- Behavioral outbursts with regard to studying / school work
- Struggling in a subject that he or she previously did not
- Expressions of wanting to give up
- Lack of motivation or loss of interest
Through personalized, private tutoring, Hire Learning offers an effective and seamless learning opportunity across a broad range of mathematical and statistical subjects—including advanced placement (AP) courses—for students in elementary school, middle school, high school, college and graduate school.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your child understand math concepts and improve classroom performance.
We serve the Indianapolis metropolitan community, including Avon, Carmel, Castleton, Eagle Creek, Fishers, Geist, Greenwood, Lebanon, Meridian-Kessler, Noblesville, Nora, Westfield, Whitestown and Zionsville.